WIN SOME AMAZING PRIZES!
For the month of November, we want to spread love and kindness, and we are encouraging you to do the same!
Stretch-n-Grow aims to teach our children to have a healthy heart through exercise, making healthy food choices and kindness and there is nothing that feels better than being kind. In light of this past year, our world needs kindness more than ever and if we can “train up” our children to always think kindness first, we will leave them a far better future.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted” – Aesop
Encourage your child, your family and your community to do 20 acts of kindness throughout November and let us know what you are doing to spread love and kindness. It could be as simple as volunteering your time at a local animal shelter, donating used books to an underprivileged school in your community or writing your teacher a thank you letter.
Document as many acts of kindness as you want to below and each post will entitle you to one entry into our competition to stand a chance to win amazing prizes!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see what our teams are up to and get daily inspiration on how to spread love and kindness this month!
You stand a chance to win one of the following:
- 1 year’s free tuition to Stretch-n-Grow, worth more than R1,800! Your child will love you forever and will get to spend every week, for a whole year, in FUNtastic Fitness Adventures!
- Luna Wellness manicure, plus 200ml Heliocare sunscreen spray for the summer month ahead, worth R565. Check out Luna Wellness in Durbanville, Western Cape here
- 2 x healthy snack hampers from Wholesome Food, valued at R300 each! Wholesome food…the way food should be! Food with No added sugar, No gluten, NO artificial products, NO preservatives or stabilisers. Packed with superfoods, raw, natural wholesome ingredients. Check them out here
- 2 x sought after Stretch-n-Grow merchandise hampers, consisting of a T-shirt, cap, water bottle and shopper bag! Your child will be the coolest kid out!
- 2 x sought after Stretch-n-Grow merchandise hampers, consisting of a range of branded items! Your child will be the coolest kid out!
- One x one-month family membership to Burgundy High Performance Centre, in Burgundy Estate, Cape Town. The prize is valid for up to four family members to take part in as many classes as they wish during the month and is valued at R799! See https://www.facebook.com/BurgundyHPC for more info.
- Four x Jumping castle and kiddies party tables and chairs hire for party duration of 2-hours from Now Let’s Play (www.facebook.com/nowletsplay), valued at R510 each. Free delivery to Durbanville, Kenridge, De Bron, Protea Valley, Kenever, Everglen, Vygeboom, Eversdal, Welgemoed, Loevenstein, Stellenberg, Sonstaal and Boston. Outside of these areas in the Western Cape will cost R150.00. Valid until end January 2019.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is undertaken by Stretch-n-Grow South Africa. These rules are the official rules of the competition and will govern and apply to the competition. By your participation in the competition, you agree that these Competition Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the agents or franchisees connected to the competition and the organiser.
- Any person who is a director, business partner, employee or agent of or consultant to the organiser or any prize sponsors, including any of their immediate families, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers or sisters is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The competition will run from 01 November to 30 November 2018.
- To enter the competition participants must complete the digital entry form, located on www.stretchngrow.co.za
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish.
- Only entries which are displayed on the organisers‘ records will be deemed to be the only successful entries in this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The competition will end on 30 November 2018 and prize winners will be announced by 3 December 2018.
- The winners hereby agree to indemnify the organiser, its directors, its agents, employees (permanent/casual), its affiliates, its suppliers, its consultants or its advisors and holds the organiser, its directors, agents, employees, affiliates, or advisors harmless against all and any claims as a result of any defective or damaged prize awarded to any winners.
- The winners will be randomly selected and will be formally notified via email.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition.
- Rules at any time in the organiser’s sole discretion and without any liability.
- By submitting an entry into this competition, participants are sending their personal information to the organiser who will at all times process their personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013.